пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Ghost Produce The Track You Dream Of











About:

***PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDER BEFORE WE DISCUSS PROJECT***

Musician, Producer and DJ. My productions have been featured and released in many labels worlwide, I have also done many tracks for clients on Fiverr already. English/Spanish speaker. Looking forward to working with you and giving your music that unique and special sound that you're looking for :)

https://soundcloud.com/gustavoplazasoundstudio/sets/studio-reel

My services:

  • Music production 
  • Beat making 
  • Digital Mixing 
  • Digital Mastering

I work digitally with Ableton Live 10, MIDI Controllers and External Instruments.

Genres:

  • Indie (Rock, Dance, Surf Rock, Shoegaze) 
  • Electronic (Techno, House, Deep, Electro, Synthwave, Chillwave, + more) 
  • Post-punk 
  • Trap/Hip-Hop 
  • Pop (Indie, Synth, Dream, Electro) 
  • Darkwave/Industrial

Originally from Venezuela, lived in the US during my teenage life and currently living and working in Buenos Aires, Argentina. 

I started out as a DJ/Producer at a young age quickly getting recognition for my own music across different countries which led to my tracks being released on different labels from countries such as Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, amongst others.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with result! Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!!! so dope, i love it <3

:

great communication. i'm glad i chose him

:

great seller sounded great would work with again

:

I'm glad you're happy with the result!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий