воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Turn Any Instrumental Or Vocal Melody Into A Midi File











About:

Please contact me before ordering.



I will listen to any song you provide and accurately recreate the melody or melodies by ear as a MIDI file to send you. I can also render it as a synth or VST piano audio file for you if requested. Just send me an audio file, or a SoundCloud or YouTube link of the music you want transcribed into MIDI.



Longer parts may be discounted when buying if there's obvious melodic repetition or gaps of silence. Solos of high complexity can be more challenging regardless of length and I want to ensure I can complete your task before you order.



I can make the MIDI exact to the live recording tempo including deviations from the beat, or I can quantize it to match the beat.



  • The Basic package includes any single instrument or vocal melody up to 120 seconds long with no chords (arpeggios are fine) or harmonies.
  • The Standard package includes any single instrument or vocal melody up to 180 seconds long with chords and basic harmony parts.
  • The Premium package includes up to three instruments or vocal melodies up to 180 seconds with more advanced chords and harmony parts.



Reviews


:

Decent communication and reply times, did exactly what it says on the tin and was quick as well.

:

Great work!

:

As always great work, fast delivery, and exceptional communication.

:

Very fast delivery and perfect work!

:

because i wanted to see if fiverr and its services were any good or not.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий