воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Make A Custom Hip Hop Or Trap Beat For You











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig! I'm David, a music producer with 6 years of experience.



How it works:



  • Let me know the genre. Trap/Old School/Lo-Fi Hip Hop, you name it.
  • You can explain the vibe to me, but the easiest way for me to make a beat is if you send me a reference track.
  • You can also send me different tracks, tell me what you like or don't like about them and I'll do my best to make a beat according to your vision.



I hold myself to high standards, so I’ll always try my best to satisfy your needs. And don’t forget, you have 3 free revisions!



Hit me up if you have any questions!



Reviews


:

This is a honest 10* recommendation for Dave! That's because he is: 1. always communicative 2. incredibly creative 3. very skilled 4. and always working till you're 100% satisfied. I especially want to highlight his skills as a producer and guitarrist. All I gave him was a simple guitar riff and a few infos on the theme of the song and Dave did the rest! Now I got my amazing christmas-beat!! :)

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий