четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Podcast, Film, Or Video Project











About:

I will compose and create music for your film, video, or podcast. I have high-quality virtual instruments and samples to generate the sounds/instruments that I cannot record.


Here are some styles I can do:
  • Orchestral (big and epic, small and intimate, fast or slow, it's up to you!)

  • Classical

  • Electronic/Dance
  • Ambient or Atmospheric
  • Synthwave/80s inspired (see demo track)

  • Rock (any guitar sounds will require outsourcing as described below)
  • Jazz (Ballads, swing, latin, etc. - I recommend choosing the 'outsource horns' option if you want brass instruments)

  • Funk



    If you can give me an example of what you want something to sound like that can be helpful. The sample I have is of an electronic/synth piece I did for a short film.


    If you want an instrument that I can't generate a good sound for or play, I may request that track from someone else on Fiverr or hire a friend, which could add time. I will communicate this with you promptly if it comes up.

    Reviews


    :

    Worked efficiently to create a unique soundtrack for a student film.

    : : : :


    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий