пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Film, Commercial Or Video











About:

I'm a passionate composer with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Piano Performance from Houston Baptist University. In the 4 years of experience since diving into this industry I've worked with many notable names and will have my worked featured in a documentary in Spring 2020.

I specialize in music composition, production and post production, sound design and audio editing. I can quickly turn a musical idea into an exclusive quality production, providing the right elements to create value and meaning.

I will:

  • Compose the music based on your idea.

  • Record the music.

  • Produce and blend together the tracks, balancing the sounds and adding effects.

  • Mix and Master the track to bring the music material at the standard industry quality.



Music Samples:

https://www.soundcloud.com/pianoworld83

I'm  available and at your service, please feel free to drop me a message.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий