четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Rap Beats For You











About:

Feel free to message me, I will reply as soon as possible.



I am a music producer, a MixMaster, a multi instrumentalist. I produce music for various genres ranging from hip hop, Afro fusion, rnb, house and Gospel. Wih 10+ years of experience in music, I am the producer you have been looking for to take your music to the next level. 



What to expect:

- very inclusive production process

- Pre mixed and mastered sounds

- Quality and specially handpicked samples.

- 320kbps Mp3 and 24bit wav

- Commercial use of soundtracks.



*check me out on soundcloud @beatzbywolfazar



Kindly contact me to give more details such as reference track, style of track you want me to make for you etc. I also have a couple of already completed tracks, if interested please do well to let me know..



Place your order today, and let's make amazing music together.

Reviews


:

Awesome beat. Thank you so much.

:

Speedy delivery. Thanks.

:

So amazingly talented

:

makes lit beats

:

good communication :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий