суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will deliver an original music composition to order

I will deliver an original music composition to order












About:

Designed to be an example of what we can do and how we work. For more detailed pricing please contact us but we can provide songs, music background and opening and closing credit music 

Reviews


budwan:Holy Crap! This is amazing! I challenged this Seller with a novel song concept and I am truly amazed! Wow.. The song is awesome. This Seller is very easy to work with and extremely talented and creative. Thank you again!

budwan:Totally amazing song! I love the vocal talents, creative lyrics and musical composition. This Seller is truly talented and can create a song for any occasion. The diverse range of song writing genre is amazing!!!

budwan:Great job! I didn't think you could create any other sound than rock. Your creativity and versatile sound is amazing! Thank you! Another great job!

budwan:OUTSTANDING WORK! Very creative team created an amazing track. The lyrics, music composition and vocals are great and what I need. I can always depend on this Seller for something creative and new to fit my projects. Thank you much!

budwan:Simply awesome! This Seller is very creative and original. They can create new stuff based on a theme I give them. Their musical composition and vocals are great. I am beyond satisfied! Thank you again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий