суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will do a professional sheet music transcription of any genre

I will do a professional sheet music transcription of any genre












About:

I offer professional sheet music transcriptions of any musical genre.

If you need...
- a song lead sheet (i.e. for band rehearsals)
- a full score (of any musical piece)
- a jazz solo transcript (of any instrument or voice)

... I'm here and ready to help you!

I professionally use Sibelius 8 and will send you the final PDF files within only 1-2 days (all packages).

I'm new to "fiverr" which is why the prices for my first couple of gigs are relatively low (I usually charge $40+ for sheet music).

I'm looking forward to your requests! :-)

Reviews


taquinmemphis:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rtdinsd:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

moc514:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

kyledavis457:Perfect transcription, will use again

maludicke:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий