пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will make a printable strip for your DIY music box of any song

I will make a printable strip for your DIY music box of any song












About:

What you get:
I deliver a PDF file with your melody, and mp3 audio preview.

To start i need :

1.Your melody:audio file with your music, or YouTube link, Midi file, Mp3.

2.Name your Music Box Model : 15,20 or 30 notes

3.Timeframe –whichpart of the song you wish(from start to 0:30, from 00:40 till 01:20, etc )

Important: For 15 and 20 notes Music, please contact me before order, not every melody can be played with these DIY Music Box models.

My basic $5 gig includes:
Any melody with harmony you wish about 15 seconds.
Basic Mp3 audio preview

Extras:

1. Additionallength - $5 for each 15 seconds.
2. Extra fast delivery - $20 (I will deliver your order in just one day)
3. HQ audio file - $10 - I will create music box audio record of your melody.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!!

Reviews


jenniferhern765:Thank you so much. It’s sounds amazing. I love it so much. This song means a lot to me I can’t wait to give it as a gift (:

mikelaine:fast and accurate

sabatinopolce:Great as always

sabatinopolce:Great as always

roman1020:He is a great person, who did above and beyond what was asked. The product he made for me came out great


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий