воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will do music composition and production

I will do music composition and production












About:

Hello! My name is John and I write music. I'm currently getting my bachelors degree in Audio Production. I've been writing for several years and have background in Composition and Production, as well as many other areas and genres. I will make a passionate product because this not only a career, but a lifetime hobby. This is what I like to do. If you have something that's music related you need for a good deal, chances are I can do it, and I can do it well. If you need me to do a comedy song for your YouTube channel, I can work directly with you to make a product you will be happy with. Need me to record backing tracks for your middle school choir? I can do that too. Just contact me and I'll work with you. Thanks for considering me and i hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


budwan:Again, another great composition.

awesomecreation:Good seller. Willing to listen to his clients and adapt!

tomlopy:Good and prompt

reikajen:AMAZING!!! There is no other word! Thank you so much, I really love it. I didn't give a lot of precise details as I'm not a professional in music/composition, but musicscientist really understood my request and did something that completely fits me! I will definitely order again!!!

musicscientist:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий