пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will play piano,keyboard,organ,strings parts for your song

I will play piano,keyboard,organ,strings parts for your song












About:

Music is life.
Due to a busy schedule, (for the whole month of May 2018) I will only be able to
deliver on business days - (ETD Time zone).

Please contact me if there is any questions! 

Hello There, 

I have been playing keyboards for over 20 years and I am an active touring/session musician. 

Jazz/Rock/R&B/Gospel/Funk/Country/Jingles/Film Scoring/Youtube Channel/ Podcast: You Got It. 

Piano, Rhodes, Strings, Synth, Lead, Horns, Bass, Drums, etc, I can provide. 


5$ = every 30 seconds per instrument.
(e.g. 2 minutes = 20$ - 1 instrument) 
 
Please contact me if you'd like a full arrangement (3 instruments and more) before ordering. 

Check out some of my work: 
https://soundcloud.com/gordon_champ

Looking forward to work with you! 

Reviews


cliffholt:My go to guy! Always good working with Gordon, he is super versatile and adds his own touch to your vibe!

gla952010:Always a pleasure smooth gigs no problems.

gordon_champ:Thanks for having me!

ondamike:Gordon always delivers a stellar product on time with precision. Always a pleasure to work with him!!

gordon_champ:The pleasure is mine!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий