пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will produce karaoke of any song

I will produce karaoke of any song












About:

Best quality Instrumental / karaoke of any song.
Total Reproduction of music.

Pricing :
  •  Karaoke Track = $50 (4 to 5 mins)
  •  Video Karaoke = $20 (4 to 5 mins)  
       (add lyrics on the screen that "light up" while singing)

Deliverable output format :
  •  WAV (44.1khz, 16 bit / 24bit / 32bit)
  •  MP3 (320kbps, Stereo)

Please feel free to contact me with your requirement.

Do check my FAQs and extras.

Thanks for a visit. :)
Have a great time.
Anky

Reviews


skye1000:I like to sing karaoke from time to time and this is a song that I wanted to sing.

anky09:Very Co-Operative and Understanding Client.\nClear description about the job.\nI'm glad to work with you. Best Regards.

pratams:good work..

anky09:Thanks bro.

michaelmerriam:On time, zero problems, so nice to work with a professional like this seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий