воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will produce and compose any kind of music or beat for you

I will produce and compose any kind of music or beat for you












About:

Are You a Dj\Rapper\Vocalist?  Do you wanna Rap Beat on Epic Trap Beat or sing over a Dance Hit? Or Do you want just release and play music but you don't now how?

Don't worry I'm here to help you, my name is David Moss and I'm Dj & Music Producer.
I could produce for you Classic Old School Hip Hop Beat where you could Rap on it, or just make a Deep House\Tech House\Minimal track which you could release and play at your night as Dj, or even a Reggae\Reggaeton Hits where you could in Sing over it.

I did already 200 tracks in different genres, and as a producer (Moss & Enfasi Project) I recieved support from big dj as Paco Osuna, Marco Carola, Jospeh Capriati, Oliver K, ecc and I released for Big House Label as Kubu Music and Be One Records.

You will get:

  • CREATIVE and PROFESSIONAL: work ready to be published on Itunes, Spotify, Youtube...
  • HIGH QUALITY mp3 and wav files
  • Professional approach during producing process
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS

You can hear my work everywhere searching Moss & Enfasi: Beatport, Traxsource, Itunes, Spotify, Youtube, Soundcloud, Amazon ecc... or just listen my examples on the description ;)

Reviews


beatyou2it:wow amazing work

davidemucci:Awesome, great experience!

yahsoh:great track

davidemucci:Thank you so much yahsoh ;) Great buyer and awesome experience!

chrisbello:great job , amazing mixing and mastering . tnx guys


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий