суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will compose beautiful cinematic music tailored to your project

I will compose beautiful cinematic music tailored to your project












About:

Promo: Contact me to receive 15% off your first order

Hi!
I'm Tom Conti, an independent songwriter and I do what I love most: giving media a soul.
When it comes to music everything can be summarised in one word: STORY

Are you looking for a custom & unique composition that is tailored to your project?

All of my original music comes with respective commercial rights, royalty free - no attribution or credit required and I always strive for nothing but perfection. I am not here to make a quick buck, I constantly write music and music sums up my life. 

You literally cannot go wrong if your project requires: cinematic, orchestral, expressive, piano or emotional music - in other words: music with meaning :)

My music is always original and delivered fully mixed, mastered and in a lossless ready-to-use format.

Any questions? Interested to see if I can work on your project? Contact me and I will take a look.

Reviews


chasingillusion:Very fast, knowledgeable and professional service..keep it up

abundantgrace7:This seller is Phenomenal!!! This is my first time working with him, and he has truly exceeded expectations on all levels!! I could not have asked for more. I will definitely use him again, and he is currently my top choice for a much bigger project along the lines of this same skill set. He stands hands and shoulders above the rest!!!!!

tomconti:Wow, what a review! Thank you very much. Absolutely loved working on your project and wish you the very best and lots of success!

lailuni:I wish there were an option to rate higher than 5 stars!!! Tom Conti's songs are masterful and delivered ahead of schedule. This is my second time working with Tom and I look forward to working with him again in the future!!

tomconti:Wonderful buyer, a please to work with! Gives precisely the information a composer needs in order to deliver exactly what is needed. Thanks lailuni!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий