воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will record guitar loops for your songs.

I will record guitar loops for your songs.












About:

Hi!

I will record guitar loops for your songs.

My idea is to create catchy loops that can fit in your songs (you are going to tell the style of the music in which you are working!).

I'm going to record with the kind of guitar that you need: electric, steel string, nylon string.

You can choose between stratocaster, telecaster, parker, yamaha, artamp;lutherie, joaquin torralba.

I can deliver the dry signal or a process one (with digital fx)

File type: 44.100 or 48.100 hz, 24 bit.

Up to 30 seconds of audio, I can do on long loop or the number of loops you want in that lenght.

Reviews


aryankraft:Always on time and super easy to work with! :)

tarquiniguitar:Another great experience!!!! cool stuff to work on!

aryankraft:As always, great job, great communication and fast delivery! Highly recommend.

tarquiniguitar:Another fun and cool experience! Great buyer and friendly person!

aryankraft:Great experience as always! Looking forward to the next order


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий