суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will notate your music on Sibelius at $0.20 per bar per instrument.

I will notate your music on Sibelius at $0.20 per bar per instrument.












About:

Hi thanks for choosing this gig. 

I will engrave your handwritten sheet music and also convert your midi files to sheet music.

I will use any version of Sibelius. Your choice. 

The Cost is $0.20 per bar minimum Charge is $5. 

N/B:-Bars on a piano staves/staff will be treated individually.

For any other consultation on sheet music and notation softwares. I will also answer your questions. feel free to consult.

Kind regards 
Sifa

Reviews


karenvvv:Good communication, quality work:)

xifer100:Great Client. Always a pleasure working with her. Thanks.

soundnotation:Outstanding experience. Very fast and reliable work. Many thanks!

xifer100:Great Client to work with. Awesome Experience.

shadbowens:Follows directions very well. I am impressed. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий