понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will design custom music previewed by you live on chat to match your vision up to 600 seconds

I will design custom music previewed by you live on chat to match your vision up to 600 seconds












About:

  • Re-make instrumentals up to 99% the same
  • Make original tracks in high quality for any purpose
  • Hip hop, Dubstep, Trap, Guitar riffs and much more

You can check a short mix of finished projects on the following video link: https://vimeo.com/246576099

I am a musician, music producer and audio engineer with 15 years of experience.
This gig is about designing music for your needs of whatever project you like, I will design highest resolution and quality background music for your video projects, or your next EDM song, hip hop beat with the industry standard sounding.
All of the music I will make myself and you will own a commercial usage rights directly by bying this gig. Your music will be original and only yours, royalty free for your next project
The custom design process will be held on the fiverr messages section with a short demo preview before ordering the gig, and after, I will provide you with demo updates to match your needs and taste of music.
You have to be very precise and concise because it's a pretty sensitive.
Best way is to send me some reference music to know what you go for.
I can watch your video and compose the music dynamically.


Reviews


sarareiner:great seller. talented and nice

hurryup600:Outstanding Experience!

macthesocialite:I have ordered music in the past with other seller's but this one is by far the best. He works with you and has a conversation with you before going to work on your project and will make sure it is exactly what you want before he delivers. I will be back to order again!

hurryup600:Outstanding Experience!

sarareiner:awesome job! talented guy. and a nice one too


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий