суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will do an instrumental cover of your favorite song

I will do an instrumental cover of your favorite song












About:

Before ordering please send the file mp3 or Youtube link to see if it is possible to make the song.
If you like a song and you need a voiceless version to sing along with, I can do that one for you with tracks that are up to 2 minutes long. I can also make an original version of your song.

Reviews


swatijagath:Once again, I really appreciate Zain on his fast delivery and the commitment he shows to his work here on Fiverr. Great artist! Can make instrumental music of any genre! He saved me today with his fast delivery! Awesome job buddy!

niidanana:Provide nice track and follow requirements. Thanks!

zainwaqar29:Good client, clear requirements

niidanana:Good quality

zainwaqar29:Good buyer :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий