суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will make you a sampled hip hop beat of your choice

I will make you a sampled hip hop beat of your choice












About:

I will make You a Sampled Hip Hop Beat from Any Song/Track of your choice.

I have been producing music for over 10 years.And had many Satisfied Customers.

After The Beat is Made You can use for commercial use.

I have a Plethora Different Styles of Beats.Every Instrument and Sound is layered in the track with precision.


Message Me Before Ordering If you know exactly How You want it.

I can completely re chop a song into something different (into a different beat) or I can just do your typical sample.(Loop a particular part in the track for the verse and throw in a hook from the sample)
And I can change the pitch of the sample.I can hear it out and know what works but if you know exactly how you want it message.And we'll go from there.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий