воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will transcribe any song to sheet music using sibelius 7

I will transcribe any song to sheet music using sibelius 7












About:

Whether written, printed or in an audio file, I will transcribe any piece of music for you. I will do it quickly, accurately and checked through twice for mistakes, and with appropriate pricing depending on the song. Pricing is as follows:

For written music:
  • $5 per A4 page or per 16 bars, whichever is shorter

For audio:

  • I charge $5 per 2 minutes per instrument (so for three instruments for a piece at three minutes it's $30 [5*3*2])
  • Please note that instruments with 2 staves (eg. piano) count as 2 instruments.

Note: I would HIGHLY recommend that you message me before ordering so I can make sure you order the right number of Gigs.

It will be a high quality transcription using Sibelius 7. Don't pass on this bargain of a gig! Check out my extras below for some more things I can provide for the same great value, including (but not limited to) the project file, dynamics, tempo markings, different file types, and much more!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you around!

Reviews


johnzhai:Thank you!!!

jucha00:Super nice buyer, thanks so much!

redsocksorchest:High quality, fast delivery

jucha00:Thanks so much – great buyer!

jtareha:Thanks a lot great stuff


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий