пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will produce your original music

I will produce your original music












About:

send me your song in any form, say you have a vocal melody with some lyrics, or maybe some piano chords, or a basic guitar idea, etc. I'll take that and make an musical arrangement in the style that you choose.  

https://soundcloud.com/victor-valladares

I can do plenty of genres, Film Scoring, Game Scoring, Blues, Ballad, Country, Rock, Heavy Rock, Metal, Djent, Fusion, Caribbean, Latino, Reggae, Electronic, HipHop..



If you have any questions or need something that is not covered in this gig, please contact me and we will be happy to create a custom gig for you!

Reviews


benjihuds:Awesomeseller, very communicative and delivers great product. Supercool to work with I will be back.

vvstudio:outstanding experience!

pasceuph:I am absolutely satisfied!

vvstudio:outstanding experience!

xinflash:Like work with a friend


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий