понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will produce custom beats for you

I will produce custom beats for you












About:

Hi, I'll produce custom Trap Beats like Future, Young Thug, Travis Scott, and others for you.
If u got any examples/ideas to let me listen just send it to me.

For $40 you get : 

  • 180 seconds Instrumental
  • MP3 format
  • HQ Audio File
  • Unlimited Instruments
  • All Beats comes with 1 tag's

- Very important :
 
The beat(s) chosen are to be leased for non-exclusive lease. This fee is solely for use and is separate from royalties. $40 allows you to license this beat to make a song of your choice and publicly display/sell for commercial use at your own discretion, while others can also contract to do the same.

- If you want own "100% of the rights to the track" check out Gig Extras.
 

You will RECEIVE: 

  • Full Mixed and Mastered Instrumental
  • Format will be .mp3 
  • Commercial use 
  • You can monetize from the track by selling, distribution, YouTube, Spotify and more.
  • Beats comes with 1 tag's
  • These beats are industry standard Radio ready

IMPORTANT!!
Contact me before ordering!
Feel free to ask me anything.

Reviews


burhanshaikh:dope stuff

sobeat:outstanding experience

burhanshaikh:amazing mixing

sobeat:thank you so much

burhanshaikh:dope mastering


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий