воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will make you a dope custom hip hop beat

I will make you a dope custom hip hop beat












About:

I will work with you to get exactly the sound you're going for. I'm assuming of course, that you're going to want Neck Snapping Beats.
You do?
Then I AM your guy!

I am  a MUSIC PRODUCER with over 7 years of PROFESSIONAL experience and well over a thousand songs under my belt.

To hear SAMPLES of my work:

https://soundcloud.com/thebrownnoise-89141533

Reviews


pounder45:The Brown Noise was great to work with - the process was smooth from start to finish with BN striving to deliver the Beat I required while using his experience and talent as a producer to try and create the best possible sound.\n\nCommunication with BN was 10 out of 10 - extremely fast delivery. He's probably one of the fastest on Fiverr.\n\n

ivorymccray:Great seller.

thebrownnoise:Thank you :)

felixandmark:Needed a turnaround in one day and the seller delivered on time and at high quality! \n

thebrownnoise:An absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий