пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will compose and record music for videogames project videos songs

I will compose and record music for videogames project videos songs












About:

I compose & create soundtracks for videogames, films, commercials, videos, projects & presentation. I also record vocals for any purposes ranging from voiceovers for characters to vocal singing for songs. I am a baritone, can record brutals, screams, harsh vocals and cleans. I also record a variety of instruments, electric guitars, bass guitars, acoustic guitars, keyboards, piano, drums, violin(just for sound effects, not a very skilled violinist). I also record intstruments for your original songs if desired. I hope to satisfy your demand, because the customer's satisfaction is the most crucial matter for me.
Here is the Youtube link of my full video portfolio:
https://youtu.be/UwIeSllCfgg

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий