вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will remix of your choosing into chiptuned sega megadrive

I will remix of your choosing into chiptuned sega megadrive












About:

All Your Choice:

  •  - Number of Instruments
  •  - 30 seconds to 10 minutes
  •  - Style, Genre, Story, all you have to do is ask!!

Everyone has their own taste of say "Rock", they all say it's "Rock but you have a definition of "Rock".
you are free to tell specifics in your song, I at least need one (or if you want a surprise track that is perfect as well. All the more reason for Communicating).

to get a good Idea of what I'm doing now, go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RASPaCfmB4Q&list=PLZnO3fcISJ_hcDYNfvp3WvQO1Vv2vz4ar

if you're wanting a simple track, Perfect Communicate.
wanting all the genre's mixed, Awesome Communicate.

Tell me all that you need in this service I give YOU.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий