воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will be your ghost producer

I will be your ghost producer












About:

ASK FOR SPECIFIC STYLE EXAMPLES! 

Proudly worked for 
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Hardwell 
- Laidback Luke
- Lil' Jon

Contact me for more information about this gig. 

Genres:
- Progressive House
- Big Room
- Deephouse
- Future House
- Tropical House
- Future Bass
- Hardstyle

How it works: 
Just order one of my gigs. After ordering, I will contact you within 12 hours about the genre of your ghost productions and some examples! 

I always try to find that unique part of a track, and that's what you deserve! Because a lot of experience I know where recordlabels are searching for, so I can help you get signed! 

Included:

- Original Mix

- Pre-Master WAV

- Master WAV

- Master MP3

- All layers exported in WAV

- All Midi files

Reviews


kazumalee:Second time .. was a pleasure to work with him..\nA perfect and talented producer and musician..\nThanks a lot ...

nicklokken:Best producer experience ever!!!! Definitely worth the money!!!

jesperdevroed:Outstanding Experience!

kazumalee:It was me a very big pleasure to work with this great and talented producer .. \nIm also very happy to met him .. \nhe worked very fast and the conversation was cool and professional... \ni will work with him as well again if I need A good musicians \nThanks for your great work

kashakennedy:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий