пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will produce background or intro music of your choosing

I will produce background or intro music of your choosing












About:

        With your purchase, I will provide you with introduction, title sequence, outro, or filler beats that could go behind vlogs for youtubers, add tone and life to twitch streamers content, or provide ANYONE looking for unique audio to spice up their video production. I generally produced hip hop or trap tracks, but I also am experienced in lofi, ambient, and rock production.

        As with all of my avenues, I intend to provide high quality content that will be more than worth your purchase, and I will work with you to get an understanding of your needs and give you a unique track that will be nothing like the competition.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий