суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will compose rap, rnb pop or electronic music instrumental

I will compose rap, rnb pop or electronic music instrumental












About:

You are certainly looking for a new original track or a remix if you are reading this right now.

  • You are a singer, a group or a DJ and you need a specific instrumental or remix for a gig or a new track.
  • You are a company or a moviemaker and you need new a score or an original music

I'll try to translate your thoughts into melodies and percussions.

I provide HQ sound quality, ready to play! 

Submit your needs and let discuss together on what you'd like and we will find the perfect combination.

You can listen to my tracks on my soundcloud.com/zct.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий