воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will make a lullaby version of your favourite song with my synth keyboard.

I will make a lullaby version of your favourite song with my synth keyboard.












About:

Hi. My name is Gustavo Vieira and i'm from Portugal.
I've been composing lullaby versions of famous songs for quite some time. I will make a lullaby version of your favourite song with my synth keyboard with any mood you like (calm, relaxing, active, more suitable for babies, more suitable for children, to put baby to sleep, to give energy, calm, upbeat,... you name it).

For $5 i will do a song with these features:
-Up to 30 seconds long
-1 instrument (like a music box)
-File in mp3
-Straight recording (no mastering)

If you want more features like a longer song, extra instruments, a wav file or mixing and mastering, please choose this on the gig extras.
You can send me a mp3, wav file or even a link of the song you want.

Reviews


recordguy:Outstanding work and professional service.

gustavovieira:Thanks once again.

recordguy:Outstanding performance and speedy.

gustavovieira:Many many thanks.

recordguy:A++ Always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий