воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will be your ghost producer for amazing edm music

I will be your ghost producer for amazing edm music












About:

Let me help you in your music career, I'll be your ghost producer!

My name is Jay Cross and I've been producing music for over 5 years now having worked with many different artists and labels. Working with various genres I focus on EDM, hiphop and trap music.

Premium quality ghost production service: I work with you every step of the way to ensure you get the perfect track you need.

I take pride in my work and do not rush. I deliver industry quality tracks that are mixed and mastered to a high standard. 

I am able to produce EDM and Trap music similar to artists like Yellow Claw, Calvin Harris and David Guetta. 

I can either produce something from your ideas, remix your track or vocals or you can send me a track you like the sound of and I will produce something similar.

Reviews


littleflower4:Thank you...about to wet this track with sweet lyrics.

jayy66:a pleasure to work with, thank you

davidcross916:Awesome product, thanks!

davidcross916:Awesome product, thanks!

danielmrt:high quality song. love it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий