пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will make high quality karaoke tracks

I will make high quality karaoke tracks












About:

If you want a voiceless version of your favorite song to sing along and have fun , I can do that for you.

The Professionals & Amateur get their tracks specially made by us for performances, shows and home entertainment.
We specialize in making cover versions in any language any genre, which are present here in this website. 70% of our work is not visible cause it falls under customized karaoke.
Every time more and more tracks are being added for the benefit of karaoke lovers, professionals and enthusiasts
 Restoration jobs, embedding jobs and other specific jobs are also undertaken.

BASIC GIG = 30 SECONDS

Corporate assignments and bulk orders are also welcome.

Please contact me before any order 

Thanks and regards

Abhijit

Professional Sound Engineer

Master Of Sounds

Reviews


alyssburgess:It was good, I don't know if I'll be able to use it for what I needed because there are still high-frequency sounds being heard after the vocals were removed from the song, but that's to be expected. Overall, I got what I asked for. Was provided with two tracks, although the first one had very pitchy moments at the start of the song.

abhijit1986:Great Experience.

brigittecrawley:WOW!!!!!! The vocals were completely removed. And on one version he did a remix. Very very impressed. Highly recommend.

abhijit1986:Outstanding Experience!

aubriegroesbeck:Very easy to work with and makes quality tracks! Communication was great.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий