воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will make a beat.

I will make a beat.












About:

I will make custom Rap/Hip-Hop beats just for you, and only you. If you want it to have the sound of a certain artist or song, you can tell me and I'll keep it in mind when I'm producing.

**Also tell me the song structure and amount of bars per section. EXAMPLE: intro(2 bars) hook(4 bars) chorus(4 bars) verse(16 bars) chorus(4 bars) verse(16 bars) chorus(4 bars) outro(2 bars)

For the Basic beat, tell me what mood you want and I will create a beat around the criteria listed.

For the Custom beat, tell me the mood, and main instrument you want for the track, as in piano, guitar, bells, etc.

For the Premium Custom Beat, tell me the mood, main instrument, and any special requests you have for this beat.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий