понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will be your next level music producer

I will be your next level music producer












About:

Hey this is honey pop.
I'm working as a ghost music producer since 6 years and create music for more then 400+ songs.
I'm mixing mastering engineer and i can play more then 20 instruments.
I always try to make something new and attractive. 
  • i can make music in any genre but specialize in EDM and Hip hop music.
  • i can make smooth trap beats for you
  • i can make future base music

i'll make every song with same love as its my own music.
You can use my soundtracks for commercials, you tube videos, promos, presentations, web content, trailers, pop and rap backing tracks..

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions at all, i would be glad to answer. Contact me for Big Level Music.
Stay Blessed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий