пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will make a lead sheet music of your favorite song

I will make a lead sheet music of your favorite song












About:

Looking for a good and practical lead sheet music for rehearsals? Want to play your favorite music easyli and fast? Other sheet music are not understood? I can help you

They called me The Sheet Music Surgeon, The Transcriber!

I specialize in Finale 2014 app, and I can make a practical lead sheet of your favorite song for rehearsals with your band, for register the copyright of your song or just play for fun!

The lead sheet is a music score that includes melody, harmony and lyrics, structured in parts (A, B, C) as rehearsals marks and repetitions. All simplified in two pages.

So you can repeat the parts to your whim and make your own arrangement or version of the song. It's similar to The Real Books

A lead sheet is not a faithful copy of the recording arrangement. If you want a lead sheet of the recording arrangement it has an additional cost.

I can also arrange your transcribed score and improve it to give it a professional look and feel useful and practical for the musician of today.

Reviews


eliporter:bernardobernal always gets the job done

bernardobernal:You're welcome\r\nAlways it's a pleasure to serve you.

eliporter:Had needed similar job before. Tried from many different sellers and this seller did the best. So from now on I will come here for transcriptions. This is just the first order.

bernardobernal:Thanks. Always to serve you

djkevo:Timely Delivery.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий