понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will create an instrumental for the genre you requested, following your instructions and helping.

I will create an instrumental for the genre you requested, following your instructions and helping.












About:

I will professionally create (compose, record, mix, master, produce...) a custom instrumental for you that fits the genre of your music. There are different options available so you can choose the one you want the most, starting from a fast instrumental 100% done by me to an instrumental with unlimited revisions with the exact parts, instruments, and even vocal parts you want it to have. I can also help you compose the whole song.

Reviews


ely_miranda:Delivered mediocre instrumental, very clear that the seller doesn't produce hip hop. The seller had made a custom offer to produce a track, custom beat and then mix and master with vocals once completed. The seller delivered the beat and marked the order as complete, without providing mastering.

edgargn:We both agreed in sending step by step the instrumental so he could tell me whether he likes the way it's taking or not.\r\nI sent it and I waited for 10 days to get an answer. I marked to deliver in order to not forget this order and get marked as \

ericamadeo12:Talented musician et very nice person, helpful and patient.

edgargn:Really communicative, kind person and well he's actually been more patient than me hahaha

ruby_hammer:Wanted to try make a song. This Seller helped me in reaching this goal.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий