воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will producer music beat and mix master your song

I will producer music beat and mix master your song












About:

welcome Professional music production, recording, composing, music arrangements, mix and mastering for different types of artists. Ideal for singers, musicians novices or professionals 
who wish to obtain their music with 100% original arrangements and high sound quality at a good price!
 I also made music for advertising and commercials.
 I work with clients who speak english or spanish. The offers are fully adapted to the needs of each client so their satisfaction is guaranteed!
The music and recordings are made in professional recording studio with high end
equipment offering high quality result
I work with difference musical genres or styles as, pop, hip hop, gospel, rap, rock, dance, house, country, reggae, ska, fusion, latin, salsa, merengue, trap, reggaeton, orchestral and much more 
"I also work with custom offers with other options adapted to any requirement and budget"

Contact me and I will gladly attend to your request! Thanks you.

Reviews


jdwong:I asked for an original song but I kept getting provided copyrighted music and music that wasn’t produced by the seller. I would definitely not recommend. After I requested modification on a couple of tracks, I was sent a completely different song which proves that it wasn’t produced by the seller.

master_dj:Unacceptable Experience

panthers21:20+ Stars! You did it again!! You are truly talented. Thank you Master_DJ!!!!!!!

master_dj:thanks you.

panthers21:Very fast and professional, thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий