понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will provide exclusive license to your choice of a trap beat

I will provide exclusive license to your choice of a trap beat












About:

Hey, my name is Jasper Jones and I have been in the Hip Hop Music Industry for over 12 years provide Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Promotion, and Producing. 

These days Beats are easy to find all over the internet ranging from different prices. The problem with purchasing Non-Exclusive Licenses, is 100's of artists could have already purchased that Beat which puts your sound in the generic category. I have came across the same beat numerous times while contracted to do post-audio production and left me thinking, artists should purchase Exclusive Licenses for their beats. 

The problem is, they can be very expensive. 

- For A Limited Time Only - Purchase The Exclusive License for only $55.00. We have Beats With Hooks ready for you to plug in your vocals in.

How Does It Work?

  1. Hit up my portfolio below
  2. Pick a Beat 
  3. Purchase the Gig (purchase a higher package to receive more beats)
  4. Tell me the name of the beat
  5. I will send you the Mastered Wave File & Track Out Files for the beat via Dropbox
  6. I will remove the Beat from my Portfolio OR put a sold stamp on. 

Portfolio: https://goo.gl/iRD5gP

Reviews


zockerch:Awesome! Fast delivery, perfect communication.

zockerch:Awesome! Fast delivery, perfect communication.

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий