суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will sell you 10 energetic hip hop beats

I will sell you 10 energetic hip hop beats












About:

Hello 

In this gig I will sell you a 10 Beat Pack JUST FOR $5  . Please see my gig packages for the format of the audio , pricing etc . 

Listen at the Video File Of this Gig ! Contact me to send you all the demos for the 10 beats !
There will be 3 Full Length beats in the audio examples of this gig . 
Mp3 Versions of the beats ( Youtube Quality ) 



Also if you want all of the beats but you need only some of them tracked out then contact me to solve this out . 

The license that I am giving here is an Unlimited License . 
Exclusive licenses are Way more expensive .  

Thank you !

Reviews


jamienoble:Very good as always, will hire again in the future!

eljotoci:Thank you :)

hugues918:Great service

eljotoci:Great returning buyer .\r\nVery happy to work with her !

reoreoreo:good experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий