воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will compose and produce music for your project

I will compose and produce music for your project












About:

I will create a 3-4 minute instrumental track(s) for your next music project. Whether you rap or sing I can make instrumentals of varying style and genre. Hip Hop, Lofi, Trap, Chillwave, Ambient, Pop, Funk, Dance, Rock, Indie.

Throughout the process I want to make sure you are involved, I will send you demos so you can hear the process and I can make sure everything is going in the direction you desire. Making sure your expectations are met is key. My number one priority is that the track is something you resonate with and can connect too. I want to make sure its your jam.

I would love for you to listen to my latest project to help give you and Idea of what quality to expect.

EtherealBay - Available on Spotify, Apple Music, Bandcamp, Soundcloud

Reviews


psullen:Awesome work, great communication. Very professional. Would definitely recommend!

etherealsound:Easy to work with, provided great feedback throughout! Great customer!

vickkifisher:exactly how I wanted it. sounded great, professional, and high quality. definitely will buy from him again!

etherealsound:Clear, prompt, and patient. Great person to work with!

alicecoltrane:Excellent. Will definitely use him when I start my mini album this fall


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий