суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will do a dark trap beat for you

I will do a dark trap beat for you












About:

i am prisma i m a music producer 
i will make a scary trap or sad trap for you, style 21 savage or lil peep
satisfaction is more important for me. i look forward to working with you,, 
dont wait i m here for making some BAD ASS music... 

Reviews


missmk88:Pleasure to work with!

justinjhughes:First off, very good work. High quality, and for a good price. I would recommend prismatv for beat making. However, the delivery was a little late and he was sometime quite slow replying to messages. I sent prismatv a link to a song I liked the beat of and asked him to make something in a similar style. And at the end he produced some great work.

brendanpetersen:delivered as promised! great beat!

prismatv:great customer

missmk88:Pleasure to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий