пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will create any kind of music tracks you need

I will create any kind of music tracks you need












About:

>>> Only $5 per minute of ANY music tracks you wish for me to record <<<

DELIVERY WITHIN 5 DAYS!!!


What you have to do:
1. Place the order (Click the ORDER NOW button)
2. Give me information about what you want me to compose.
3. Receive composition, complete order and add review. 

Hi, my name is Iliya Ryakhovskiy. I have been writing music for 8+ years and have been working here on fiver since 2014. I wrote hundreds of pieces throughout all my gigs in every style or genre you can think of. If you have a project, or film, or anything that needs music you found the right person for the job. If my music does not satisfy, I will cancel the order and have your money returned guaranteed. If you have any questions let me know.


Note: I retain full copyright of any work I create. If you choose the Premium package you will have the exclusive right to use the composition, but I will need to be credited if its to be published. 

Reviews


aeriousproducti:Amazing amazing amazing! 10/10

desvaprg:in a really good producer. I advise

ziomamusic:Outstanding Experience!

danielc0911:professional work~

tinroofrusted:He provided me with what I was looking for on the very first draft. I was very impressed by his work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий