воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will transcribe four instrument of a song of 2 min length

I will transcribe four instrument of a song of 2 min length












About:

I'm musician with 15 years of experience, I'm composerarranger and multi-instrumentalist with a Bachelor in Music.

I will transcribe any style of music to sheet music for you.
My package include:

  • PDF file with all the instruments together,
  • Each instrument parts.

Extra Gig:
MIDI File
Mp3 File
Extra fast time deliver

IMPORTANT: Please contact me before make the order to be sure of what you want and find a good price for you.


Just give me your details and will get to pickin' on it right away. Feel free to ask ;)

Reviews


rebybelly:Great, great job. Thank you so much !

osmrivera:Excellent client!\nThank you so much for your order. I hope to work with you again in the future.

maggie860901:Thank you for your hard work

osmrivera:Thanks for your order. Great song!

rebybelly:Great, great job. Thank you so much !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий