воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will transcribe sheet music from midi or PDF file

I will transcribe sheet music from midi or PDF file












About:

Hello!
If you need a score and you don't get it, or you need to adapt it to your instrument ... I can do it for you ... My job is to transcribe, edit and adapt any song in any musical genre you want and most importantly: for any instrument.
I also offer you the transcription of any manuscript, using the standard musical notation (notes, chords, percussions and chord notation in English).

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.


GIG EXTRAS:
- PROJECT FILE. Sibelius file (.sib), MusicXML or MIDI file (.mid) of scores = 1gig.
- Mp3 audio file = 2 gig.

I wait for you!

Reviews


lindsaykatt:(highly recommendable)

lindsaykatt:Love this Seller! Fantastic work.

lindsaykatt:A very talented professional. \n\n(Even when I had errors coming from my end, she worked with me to find the solution. Lots of integrity.) \n\n5 Stars!! I would absolutely hire again.

karlaalmaomusic:it was a pleasure to do this work. A customer very attentive and nice!!!

lindsaykatt:(highly recommendable)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий