понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will create unique electronic music for you

I will create unique electronic music for you












About:

I will compose and produce electronic music for you.

I am good at creating sharp, expressive, and spicy electronic music with an emphasis on electro | EBM | aggrotech | industrial | ambient | chiptune with a personal twist. I can create any type of electronic music nonetheless.

Can be great for game developers | video/radio ads | boss fights | show themes | cinematics | video art | video games | short movies or clips | music videos

You can listen to the sample tracks provided to get a better sense of what is offered in each package.
 
Basic


  • 30 seconds
  • 2 distinct musical sections

Standard

  • 60 seconds
  • 2-3 distinct musical sections

Premium

  • 120 seconds
  • 2-4 distinct musical sections

Custom orders
 
  • I am open and willing to offer my services for any custom project regardless of its magnitude



I use FL studio and samples are either CC licenced for commercial use or I create them myself.

You will receive 320kb/s HQ mp3 of the final mix, and an uncompressed WAV or lossless FLAC version will also be available if requested.

Send me a message and I will work to meet your needs as closely as possible! Thanks for reading!

Reviews


camiloasastoque:Great work

binarydreams:Working with Camilo was a breeze. He let me be creative and then, in a straightforward and very helpful manner, guided me to the final result. Excellent client!

vaesark:A hight quality product delivered long before the deadline, far exceeding my expectations, I look forward to work again with Binarydreams.

binarydreams:Fantastic buyer, straightforward communication! Thanks for the generous tip!

agarrharr:They were very fast, had great communication, and delivered high quality music that was exactly what I needed!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий