воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will create your own rap beat to rap on

I will create your own rap beat to rap on












About:

GGNPA, hot producer / beatmaker will create your own beat!

Need a producer to do your first song or step up your game? I got you!

the style you want

  • professional sounding beat

  • you own a standard license of the beat once you buy it

  • I will shout you out on my social media once you publish the song

  • i reached 50k on Youtube

  • i can mix / add effects on your voice for reasonable price if you want to!

Contact me before buying so we can really work something of your taste and answer all your questions

MONEY BACK IF BUYER NOT SATISFIED

Reviews


voiceov3r:Excellent product, nothing but pleased with the song he made.

ggnpaprod:outstanding buyer, loved to communicate with him, very easy and clear!

squilliam:Great Job!

ggnpaprod:thank you!

oriabov16:Produced fast and with high quality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий