пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will compose and produce premium custom music

I will compose and produce premium custom music












About:

Promo: Contact me to receive 15% off your first order

Hi!
I'm Tom Conti, an independent songwriter and I do what I love most: giving media a soul.
When it comes to music everything can be summarised in one word: STORY

Are you looking for a custom & unique composition that is tailored to your project?

I work on:

  • Documentaries
  • Promotional Videos & Ads
  • Animations
  • Movies & Films
  • Podcasts
  • Audiobooks
  • Music Content & Distribution
  • Mixing & Mastering
  • + more

All of my original music comes with respective commercial rights, royalty free - no attribution or credit required and I always strive for nothing but perfection. I am not here to make a quick buck, I constantly write music and music sums up my life. 

My music is always original and delivered fully mixed, mastered and in a lossless ready-to-use format.

Any questions? Interested to see if I can work on your project? Contact me and I will take a look.

Reviews


gunabay:Top Job. Realy Friendly and Professional. In Time in Budged Thanks

tomconti:Thank's Gunar! Absolutely loved working on your track - looking forward to your next release!

tomermor:Tom, was just amazing! Responsive, attentive and just a pleasure to work with.

tomconti:Very nice upbeat project, had lots of fun composing your track! Thank you very much and hope to see you soon :)

machnoodles:Tom, excellent work! Great quality track produced within a short span of time, and prompt in delivering revisions. It was my pleasure to have worked with you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий