вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will transcribe and arrange a song to sheet music

I will transcribe and arrange a song to sheet music












About:

I began studying piano at age of four. In 2007, I began her professional composition lesson with composer Jung Min Ahn, now the music director at Choong-Mu Art Hall in Seoul Korea. Since then Catherine has written for a various combination of chamber orchestra, chamber ensemble, choir and also electronic music. She also collaborated with dancers, theatre, film and visual aritsts.

I completed her Bachelor’s degree in Music Composition at University of Hartford—the Hartt School in West Hartford, Connecticut where she studied composition with Larry Alan Smith and Ken Steen (Electronic Music), and piano with David Westfall, Paul Rutman and Susan Cheng. 

I finished my Master’s degree in Classical Music Composition at Manhattan School of Music with Richard Danielpour. I am currently based in New York City and actively writing new pieces. 

I am experienced in transcribing any kinds of music into a piano score. 

Reviews


nicholas_101:Great work.

catphang31:Outstanding Experience!

napongo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nicholas_101:Great work again transcribing audio to PDF and midi.

catphang31:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий