пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will transcribe to the piano any piece, melody

I will transcribe to the piano any piece, melody












About:

Any piece, melody or song, I can transcribe it to the piano. It can be in encryption, simple writing, or professional piano.

PLEASE ASK QUESTION BEFORE SENDING TO WORK.

Reviews


ghughes123:Excellent service. Quick, professional and excellent quality! Will defo use again!

jpcorrea:excellent and fun customer. It has been one of the jobs I have enjoyed the most!

tinestern:Juan did an amazing job. This was an outstanding experience and I will very likely order again from him. Communication was extremely nice and quick. Thank you so much!

jpcorrea:thanks for sharing your love to music

alex_jazpe:Jpcorrea is amazing, he is a brilliant person! It is very fast and with a very good communication! I recommend it 100% Thank you very much.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий