суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will make quality hiphop, electronic and reggea beats for you

I will make quality hiphop, electronic and reggea beats for you












About:

I have being making beats for over 10 years. With my experience and knowledge i will tailor a beat for your spesific need. I only deliver material i am satisfied with and the customer always has the final say.

I compose the beats in following genres:

  • Reggea
  • Reggeaton
  • Hip hop
  • R&B
  • Trap
  • Electronic

Please visit https://soundcloud.com/motalent for more music.

Reviews


javiervaldez850:Good feedback from him.

mo_talent:Really enjoyed working on this project!

javiervaldez850:It was a great value and I believe he did a very good job. I will contine more projects with him if he want to.

mo_talent:The client had a clear idea of what he wanted which made the whole process easier. Great communication!

yahsoh:Great Experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий