суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will hip hop beat for your song

I will hip hop beat for your song












About:

Why should you buy a beat from me?
I offer commercial use for no extra cost so you will be able to make 100% profit for your track. You will be able to receive all royalties you earn via iTunes, Spotify, Deezer etc.
Another reason why you should buy a beat from me is because I love making music. I'm not doing this all for the money. I'm doing this purely because music is my genuine passion and I've always loved it and I would love to help people make a rapping career by producing beats for them.

If you have any ideas on what you would like me to add to the beat, just let me know and I will take your ideas into consideration. Please be very specific on what you want the beat to sound like.

I will provide you with the following:
- Both mp3 and wav files for the beat.
- Commercial use 

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий